We've got ALL THE DEETS! (our close personal friend James Earl Jones would be so amused!)
We have a good number of Adirondack Cabins ($40/night) still available for August 24 - September 2; and September 14 - October 8. Sleeping up to 5 people with one solid wall and roll-down canvas on three sides, these cabins offer real beds with real mattresses, electricity, and immediate proximity to showers/bathrooms, for $40/night. Please bring your own bed linens as needed. If you forget, or rather we provide for you - the price is $18 per set.
Indoor Cabin Descriptions (Linens and Bath Towels included - make your own bed):
- Sutherland $120/night- There are two separate bedrooms in this house. One bedroom has a double bed and one bedroom has two single beds. The bedrooms have separate entrances from the outside and each bedroom has a bathroom. (Double rm bathroom- toilet, sink, and tub/ Single rm bathroom- toilet, sink, and shower)
- Jr. Teepee $75/night- This cabin has one large living space and a bathroom. All three beds (2 singles and 1 double) are in the same living space/room. (Bathroom- toilet, sink, and tub)
- Jr. Infirmary $75/night- This cabin has a bedroom, a small living room, and a bathroom. The bathroom is off of the living room. There are two double beds in the bedroom. (Bathroom- toilet, sink, and tub)
- Sr. Infirmary $75/night- This cabin is larger than the Jr. Teepee and the Jr. Infirmary. There is a large living room, a small kitchenette area with refrigerator and sink, a bathroom off the kitchen area, and two separate bedrooms down the back hallway of the house with two single beds each. (Bathroom- toilet, sink, and tub)
- Hotel $50/night- There are eight separate rooms in the hotel and there are two separate bathrooms. There is one toilet and one sink in each of the two bathrooms. (Shower facilities are located behind the Cottage) Hotel A- 1 double bed Hotel B- 2 single beds Hotel C- 2 single beds Hotel D- 2 single beds Hotel E- 2 single beds Hotel F- 2 single beds Hotel G- 1 double bed Hotel H- 2 single beds
- Cottage $90/night- This small cabin has one room with a double bed and its own bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower; mini fridge & microwave. (There is one small step up into this cabin)
- Dorm $160/night - This cabin has a set of single bunk beds which can be separated and be placed next to each other on the ground if needed. This cabin has one open room with separate areas. There is a small living room area, a space for the beds, and a nice sized kitchen with stove, mini-fridge, microwave, sink, and lots of countertop space. There is also a full bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower/tub.
- Farmhouse Front* $50/night- There are two separate bedrooms. There is a small corridor between them with a sink. The bedroom to the right as you enter has a double bed and the bedroom to the left as you enter has two single beds. (Shower & restroom facilities are next door behind the Cottage)
- Farmhouse Back* $50/night- As you enter Farmhouse Back and walk down the hallway, the first bedroom to your right has a single bed and a double bed. The second bedroom on your right has two single beds. There is also a sink at the end of the hallway right after the second bedroom door. (Shower & restroom facilities are next door behind the Cottage) *Farmhouse Front & Farmhouse Back are not connected inside the cabin.
- Orchard House $60/night- This cabin has a separate living room area and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a single bed and the other has a double bed. You have to go outside to get from one room to the next and this cabin is a short distance from the nearest bathroom. (The closest bathroom facilities are by the Summer Barn)
- Log Hall Proper $175/night- This cabin has five separate bedrooms. The master bedroom is located farthest to the right as you enter the cabin. It has one double bed and there is a bathroom off of this bedroom. (Bathroom- toilet, sink, and tub) There is another bathroom in the cabin as well, in-between the master bedroom and the next bedroom. (Bathroom- Toilet, sink, tub and a shower in a separate, but connected room) There are two more bedrooms with one double bed each, a bedroom with two single beds, and a bedroom off of the kitchen of Log Hall Proper with three single beds. Includes Snorers Cabin- This is a tiny little cabin with one double bed. This cabin is tucked away behind the large Log Hall building.
- Log Hall Cabins A, B, and C are all set up almost the same. Each cabin has one large room with all the beds in the same room and a bathroom at the back of the cabin. (Bathrooms- toilet, sink, and tub)
- Cabin A $80/night- There are two single beds and one double bed all in the same room, woodstove
- Cabin B $80/night- There are two single beds and one double bed all in the same room, woodstove
- Cabin C $95/night- There are three double beds all in the same room, fireplace & woodstove
- Island Cabin $50/night- This cabin is screened in and has one double bed. Guests are welcome to use this cabin, but the only way to get to the cabin is to row to it. There is no electricity, plumbing, or running water. There is an outhouse.
Ogontz Camp Dining Hall offers three scratch-cooked meals every day, featuring our baked-fresh-daily-goods. A Meal Pass (any three consecutive meals i.e. BLD, DBL, LDB) is $32pp Breakfast Only: $ 8 Lunch Only: $12 Dinner Only: $18 Kids ages 5-12 are HALF PRICE Children 4 & under are FREE
All meals are served-buffet behind plexiglass; guests are encouraged to come up for fresh plates of seconds, thirds, whatever you need. No one leaves hungry. We can also arrange for takeaway meals if you like (prior notice needed). We can accommodate just about any special dietary needs, again, advance notice needed.
As our guests, you are welcomed and encouraged to avail yourself to the full amenities of Camp Ogontz including our Boat House with complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, SUPs, etc (wearing of lifejackets required). Our Swim House, Dock & Float is a short walk, paddle, or drive from there. We also offer tennis courts, horseshoes, movie nights, lawn games, board and card games, puzzles, and about 2371 gorgeous spots to sit and read, reflect, or sip a warm or cold beverage.
Please know that we adhere to all Social Distancing and PPE protocols and guidelines as set forth by NH Governor Sununu, “…any out-of-New England person staying in New Hampshire lodging must self-attest they have stayed in their home, only leaving for essentials the previous 14 days. Please let me know if you'd care to discuss these or our other measures in further detail.
Hope we see you soon at OGONTZ!
Health & prosperity,
Rick Doucette, Executive Director